Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Welcome

Hello!  Welcome to my blog.  I'm very new at this, so please bear with me while I stumble through this bloggy stuff.  (I plan to share any insights, and welcome all help.).

I am also fairly new to the world of sewing and quilting.  Well, my mother taught me to sew when I was young, but I strayed, so am not what you would call up to date.  And this quilting thing - I feel like Alice down the rabbit hole.  There's a whole new world I never knew existed!

But I have seen more beautiful and artistic people and creations in this past year than I have seen in a very long time.  Warm people who want to share their art, their knowledge and most of all themselves.  And it all starts with  bits of fabric and thread!

I am most definitely NOT an artist.  But when I sit down at my machine with some of my own fabric and thread, for a little while I feel as though I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment